Erros de sincronização/ Sync errors

English:

Yesterday (06/24) I tried to update my Anki in the latest version that is available on the site. Following the recommendation of a colleague, I just downloaded the file and installed it on the computer without having to uninstall the old version. After updating, anki started to present a series of problems. 1: had trouble opening. It took too long and had a sync error. I tried opening it again with the add-on disabled. This time it opened normally. 2: the program is no longer able to synchronize with my Anki account or download any extension. I have already uninstalled and installed other versions of the program, but they all have the same synchronization problem. I am no longer using any add-on to avoid problems, but synchronization does not work. The biggest problem is Anki is unable to download the add-on because he cannot connect to the internet. I do not know what else to do.

Português:

Ontem (24/06) tentei atualizar meu Anki na versão mais recente que está disponível do site. Seguindo a recomendação de um colega, apenas baixei o arquivo e o instalei no computador sem precisar desinstalar a versão antiga. Depois de atualizado, o anki começou a apresentar uma série de problemas. 1: teve dificuldades para abrir. Demorava muito e apresentava um erro de sincronização. Tentei abrindo de novo com os add-on desativados. Dessa vez ele abriu normalmente. 2: o programa não consegue mais sincronizar com a minha conta do Anki e nem baixar nenhuma extensão. Eu já desinstalei e instalei outras versões do programa, mas todas apresentam o mesmo problema de sincronização. Não estou mais usando nenhum add-on para não ter problemas, mas a sincronização não funciona. O maior problema é o Anki não conseguir baixar os add-on porque não consegue se conectar a internet. Não sei mais o que fazer.

1 Like

Please try adding an exception to your antivirus/firewall program, as it may be blocking Anki.