Error message on my computer, decks do not appear

I have anki downloaded on my phone and on my computer. For the last month I have been using predominantly my phone to study. I always synchronize when I am done studying for the day. When I reopened it on my computer today, an error message came up and my decks do not appear. The error message says it could be due to the add-ons, so I deleted all of them and the problems persists. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I also downloaded the lastest version of anki on my computer but it didn’t solve the problem. Thanks!

Could you please paste the error message here?

1 Like

Anki 2.1.55 (01caec2a) Python 3.9.15 Qt 6.4.0 PyQt 6.4.0 Platform: Windows-10-10.0.18363 Flags: frz=True ao=False sv=2 Add-ons, last update check: 2022-12-28 07:51:04 Caught exception: Traceback (most recent call last): File “aqt.taskman”, line 122, in _on_closures_pending File “aqt.taskman”, line 71, in File “aqt.taskman”, line 90, in wrapped_done File “aqt.sync”, line 97, in on_future_done File “anki.dbproxy”, line 36, in begin File “anki._backend”, line 92, in db_begin File “anki._backend”, line 108, in _db_command anki.errors.DBError: DbError { info: “SqliteFailure(Error { code: DatabaseCorrupt, extended_code: 11 }, Some("database disk image is malformed"))”, kind: Other }

You’ll need to restore from a backup: Restoring an Automatic Backup (Recovering from Data Loss) - Frequently Asked Questions

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.