The number of “New” is changing for all the subdecks when I only just reviewed ONE subdeck. How do I change the settings so that the ONE subdeck is the only one that changes?
For example, BIO subdeck has 34 NEW cards. Biochem subdeck has 34 NEW Cards. I reviewed only BIO subdeck 5 cards. That means BIO should now have 29 cards. However, BOTH Bio and Biochem changed to 29 cards. Help!
increase parent deck (MCAT_JT) new card limit
if all of your decks use the same options group, you might want to create a separate deck options group for your parent deck
Thanks for the reply! So I changed all the subdecks to parent decks. Not the best fix, but it’s fine for now
you didn’t have to do that. you just had to create a options group for your parent deck, that had the same settings as your previous deck options but with a higher new card limit.
here’s how you do it:
- click on the gear icon in front of parent deck’s name
- click on “Manage…” and select “Add” from the menu
- type in the name for new options group
- set everything as your previous options group.
- set new card limit for that options group on 9999