CSS `min-width` seems not to be working in AnkiMobile 20088.3

I have observed a change in the rendering of a couple of my templates where it appears that a min-width setting on an element with display: inline-block is no longer being respected. The issue may be more complicated, but before I dig in to try to figure out what the problem is, I want to check whether anyone knows of a change in the latest AnkiMobile betas since release that might be affecting it.

I have also tested in the Anki beta 2.1.55rc2 for Mac Intel QT 6, which does not have this issue.

This may be an unintended side-effect of the the styling tweaks to the various pages. If you’re able to narrow it down to a minimum reproducible example, the issue may become clearer.

Maybe you have fixed the offending tweak, because now it appears resolved in 20088.5. I made a screenshot at a particular card in both release and 20088.3, and now I have gone back to look at the exact card in 20088.5, and it matches release again in this regard.

Thanks for confirming.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.