Bug with the Cloze card type: data-ordinal='1'>

Greetings.
In these days, AnkiDroid was updated twice, but in both updates, the same error appeared (before these updates, everything was working well). In some flashcards, the following message appeared: data-ordinal=‘1’> or sometimes data-ordinal=‘2’>.
Can anyone help me with this issue? Thank you for your attention, and have a nice day.ave a nice day.
I forget to mention that this error only is happening in the app, the pc version is working normally

Hi, Could you edit a problematic card, tap Cards:, then Menu → Copy as Markdown and paste the result here

Thanks!

1 Like

Do you mean this:

{{c1::Rechazar
}}
{{c2::거절하다[sound:naver-091bf032-5d82ccd0-3a3b72d7-445efb58-dc03f7cb.mp3]}}

{{c1::Hechar un vistaso, mirar
}}
{{c2::[sound:naver-87880b83-adbfbce7-36305ed0-89798ec2-94d5bc33.mp3]}}

{{c1::[sound:cambridge-e79abd54-6af2a548-fcf5e321-ce670548-d2f7d852.mp3]}}
{{c2::}} 

I edit my flashcards on PC

The feature to Copy as Markdown is only available in AnkiDroid.

1 Like

I found it! sorry and thank you for you patience

Front template

html
{{cloze:Texto}}

Back template

html
{{cloze:Texto}}

{{Reverso Extra}}

Styling

css
.card {
font-family: arial;
font-size: 20px;
text-align: center;
color: black;
background-color: white;
}

.cloze {
font-weight: bold;
color: blue;
}
.nightMode .cloze {
color: lightblue;
}

I have an update. I realized that the problem could be related to the type of image I added to the flashcards. While editing a flashcard on my mobile device that didn’t have the error, I added a picture from my gallery, and suddenly, the error appeared. Then, I decided to delete the picture in another flashcard that had the error, and the issue disappeared. So, I still don’t understand how to fix it, but I hope this helps in finding a solution."

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.