First, I’m French and my English is bad so sorry for that.
I installed Anki yesterday and I set it up today. But when I wanted to create a deck or a “sub-deck”, I got a problem : when I click on “Create Deck”, it doesn’t create a deck but it renames my deck. It’s written “New name deck :…” I tried to create a deck clicking on “Add”, then the deck name at the top right, and “add” but it also renames my deck.
(On top of that, when I changed the name to the old one, a “+” at the end of the name automatically appeared.)
I’m using a “VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X570DD_M570DD” with Windows 11 Family, version “22H2”, “22621.1105”.
I tried to:
- disable and delete the add-on that I installed
- restart the app;
- uninstall and reinstall the app;
- use the 2.1.54 Qt6, 2.1.54 Qt5 and 2.1.57 Qt6 Anki versions;
- log out of my account and log in;
- change the user;
- change the mail adress / account;
- to restart the computer.
But it still doesn’t work.
Help me plz