Browser error/Blocked open - Please help

Hello,

I am newer to anki, and have been very minimally been adjusting the settings, and have an older application of Anki which is working perfectly.

Here is my set-up

Version ⁨2.1.44 (b2b3275f)⁩
Python 3.8.6 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2

I have the lightyear infinity premade deck, with lolnotacop and goljan premade decks. These decks work. However I am getting an error message from the desktop version as follows:

(Note: I tried disabling all of the add-ons, and restarted the application to identify if it is add-on related, however it is not. unless there is one working in the background, also the shift key suggestion at start up also has no effect on restoring the Browser feature)

see below the error message:

Error
An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.
If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools > Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeating until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.
When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-on support site.
Debug info:
Anki 2.1.44 (b2b3275f) Python 3.8.6 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2
Platform: Mac 10.16
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=2
Add-ons, last update check: 2021-07-16 09:02:02

Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt/webview.py”, line 36, in cmd
File “aqt/webview.py”, line 135, in _onCmd
File “aqt/webview.py”, line 580, in _onBridgeCmd
File “aqt/toolbar.py”, line 169, in _linkHandler
File “aqt/toolbar.py”, line 187, in _browseLinkHandler
File “aqt/main.py”, line 1067, in onBrowse
File “aqt/init.py”, line 101, in open
TypeError: init() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘card’

So I received a notification that there was an update during learning mode, and I went ahead and updated the desktop application and restarted the Anki, and now it works. Thank you to whoever fixed this and submitted their update.

Thank you!!