Browser Card Info Bar [Official thread]

If you have a problem with the add-on Browser Card Info Bar post in this thread. This way I get notified. If you make a new thread I will likely miss it.

Hi, the link is fine but you are naming a different add-on of yours. Thank you for sharing.

thanks.

Hello, I love your add-ons. I’m fairly new to Anki, and I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to any form of code, so your stuff really helps me out!
I am letting you know that when I changed the “enable by default” configuration to true, I could no longer click the view or edit taskbar buttons. I was able to click on notes and move my mouse over to the left which allowed me to use the edit button. I tested my other add-ons by disabling and enabling them one by one to see which one it was.
It still works and is a great addon either way, I just wanted to notify you.

Thank you again!

thanks for this precise bug report. I can reproduce this problem. At the moment I don’t know why it happens.

I added this to my todo list: https://github.com/ijgnd/anki21__browser_card_info_bar/issues/7

I’ll look into it when I have more time (which might take a while).

Hi!

Would it be possible to modify the addon to only display a history of past answers instead? I described what I’m looking for in more detail over here: