Anki 2.1.52 Release Candidate

1 Like

I already use tags, but unfortunately there is no way to tag a specific card inside a note (while you can do that with a flag). Also, you can just state what flags stand for when you share the deck with other people (i’ve been doing this for a couple of years)

Mind elaborating on what you’re using them for?

I’m seeing a problem that looks a lot like what @blackace72 reported. Anki 2.1.52 RC3 has unexpectedly crashed on me several times, not giving the usual Anki crash report window, but instead this Mac window:

I’ve not yet been able to identify a pattern to when it happens. I’m using the most recent version of MacOS. After the crash, the Anki process still lingers and Anki won’t reopen, until I force-kill the process with Activity Monitor or similar.

1 Like

The crash just happened again. This time I was running Anki from terminal. If it’s any help, here’s what the terminal showed after the crash:

2.1.52rc3 has been released as stable today without further changes. If you encounter any issues with the stable release that have not already been mentioned here, please report them in a new thread.

@pinnerup that looks like a crash in the web toolkit. Maybe we’ll get lucky and the issue will be addressed in Qt 6.3.1.

1 Like