Segfaults for anki 2.1.45+ when launching KanjiStats/HanziStats with "Video Driver: Software"

Hi, recently Anki has started encountering a segfault whenever I try to open the kanji stats window. This is almost certainly an issue with openSUSE’s Mesi-dri package, but unfortunately the Anki release binaries don’t have any debugging symbols so I can’t debug this any further than the following dmesg line:

[776164.804163] traps: Anki[5303] general protection fault ip:7f39446c56be sp:7fff618496e8 error:0 in swrast_dri.so[7f3944640000+10b7000]

Has anyone seen a similar issue, and if not how can I get usable debug symbols? With the switch to bazel it’s a bit difficult to figure out where the built binary is (and how to build a non-stripped binary). I opened a bug report in the openSUSE bug tracker but given there’s no debugging symbols in the Anki binary I probably won’t get much help.

As far as I can tell, everything else works in Anki – only the kanji stats window is causing the fault. This issue is happening in Anki 2.1.49, but 2.1.50-beta5 (qt6) has the same issue.