Problem on Linux Fedora 35

Hello Guys
I need help with one possible bug.
I sending error report when click on Preferences botton
Error
An error occurred. Please use Tools > Check Database to see if that fixes the problem.
If problems persist, please report the problem on our support site. Please copy and paste the information below into your report.
Anki 2.1.15 (442df9d6) Python 3.10.5 Qt 5.15.2 PyQt 5.15.6
Platform: Linux
Flags: frz=False ao=False sv=2

Caught exception:
File “/usr/share/anki/aqt/main.py”, line 881, in onPrefs
aqt.dialogs.open(“Preferences”, self)
File “/usr/share/anki/aqt/init.py”, line 82, in open
instance = creator(*args)
File “/usr/share/anki/aqt/preferences.py”, line 25, in init
self.setupCollection()
File “/usr/share/anki/aqt/preferences.py”, line 80, in setupCollection
f.lrnCutoff.setValue(qc[‘collapseTime’]/60.0)
<class ‘TypeError’>: setValue(self, int): argument 1 has unexpected type ‘float’

You probably have installed Anki with your package manager. Unfortunately, most package managers are stuck at the 2.1.15 (which is starting to be severely outdated) version of Anki (whose stable version is currently 2.1.54). Your available options to update Anki are:

• Make a manual install. It’s the “official” way of installing Anki, but it’s a bit dirty, as you won’t benefit from all the advantages of using a package manager (see the page from Fedora’s own wiki to understand why).
  • Install a package manager that is distro-agnostic (that is, a package manager that can run on your Fedora) that also packages the latest version of Anki. Usually, I would recommend snap, flatpak or nix, as they usually keep up the pace, but it seems that lately snap is lagging behind. Between flatpak and nix, flatpak is closer to whatever you are currently using (may that be yum or dnf, or even a GUI on top of either of them), more easy to use, more popular and better documented, while nix is (by far) more powerful (flatpak is still a valid package manager; it’s just that nix is really good at what it does).

I use Linux too and quite frankly just install it the official way and move on with your life. Yeah you lose the package manager and stuff, but it’s just not worth trying to manage it externally since I’ve felt almost all the other options have had various annoyances. Flatpak is isolated and doesn’t allow me to access all my drives and it’s a pain to learn how those god damn portals work. Snap, as mentioned just isn’t keeping pace and has similar bugs and permissions issues. The manual install is old-school but it works the best and with the easiest accessibility. If you want to be fancy you can always write a little script to get the latest install from the website and automatically install it for you periodically, but like I said probably not worth your time.