Error when opening Anki app and Decks

My Anki wont open any of my decks, saying there is an error. I have tried restarting my computer, downloading the newest version, removing any add-ons and checking my database using the function in tools. I have copied and pasted the message that comes up when I open my anki. if anyone knows how to fix this it would be amazing thank you

Error
An error occurred. Please use Tools > Check Database to see if that fixes the problem.
If problems persist, please report the problem on our support site. Please copy and paste the information below into your report.
Anki 2.1.57 (6b7d372c) Python 3.9.15 Qt 6.4.2 PyQt 6.4.0
Platform: Windows-10-10.0.19044
Flags: frz=True ao=False sv=2
Add-ons, last update check: 2023-02-02 09:41:23

Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt.webview”, line 43, in cmd
File “aqt.webview”, line 150, in _onCmd
File “aqt.webview”, line 620, in _onBridgeCmd
File “aqt.overview”, line 92, in _linkHandler
File “aqt.main”, line 710, in moveToState
File “aqt.main”, line 731, in _reviewState
File “aqt.reviewer”, line 153, in show
File “aqt.reviewer”, line 481, in _shortcutKeys
AttributeError: ‘AnkiQt’ object has no attribute ‘flags’

Do you get any other errors showing up before that one? That error seems to indicate something’s gone wrong, but not what the original culprit was.

I had one earlier asking me to remove add ons, which I did but then the message changed to this.
I can view the cards and they are safe as i have a backup that i am able to load and use on someone else’s computer, but not on my own which is what i am trying to sort out as im not sure what to do!

Please see Technical issue with Anki Desktop

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.