Error in deck option

Hi! I’m trying to use the image occlusion Enhanced on Anki, but I’m having a problem whenever I click on any deck options I get an error, I don’t know why is that?
can you help me out please?

This is it what’s coming up, please help me as soon as possible, I have exam next week!!!

Error
An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.
If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools > Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeating until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.
When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-on support site.
Debug info:
Anki 2.1.35 (84dcaa86) Python 3.8.0 Qt 5.14.2 PyQt 5.14.2
Platform: Mac 10.14.6
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=1
Add-ons, last update check: 2020-10-13 14:26:55
Add-ons possibly involved: ⁨Image Occlusion Enhanced for Anki 21 alpha⁩

Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “anki/config.py”, line 35, in get_immutable
File “anki/rsbackend_gen.py”, line 570, in get_config_json
File “anki/rsbackend.py”, line 267, in _run_command
anki.rsbackend.NotFoundError

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt/webview.py”, line 37, in cmd
File “aqt/webview.py”, line 123, in _onCmd
File “aqt/webview.py”, line 547, in _onBridgeCmd
File “aqt/editor.py”, line 418, in onBridgeCmd
File “/Users/betielyosef/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1374772155/main.py”, line 101, in
lambda o=editor: onImgOccButton(o),
File “/Users/betielyosef/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1374772155/main.py”, line 61, in onImgOccButton
io_model = getOrCreateModel()
File “/Users/betielyosef/Library/Application Support/Anki2/addons21/1374772155/config.py”, line 121, in getOrCreateModel
model_version = mw.col.conf[‘imgocc’][‘version’]
File “anki/config.py”, line 49, in getitem
File “anki/config.py”, line 37, in get_immutable
KeyError

Thanks in advance
best regards,

@dae Could you please have a look on this, I need help

Damien is not the developer of this software, which is why he can’t really help you with this.

You can find the support thread for ⁨Image Occlusion Enhanced here. However it seems, that at the moment Glutanimate, the developer, is very low on time.

1 Like