Add-on issues with Anki 2.1.50 Beta

I disabled Image Occlusion enhanced for Anki 21 alpha and the issue is fixed.

I also installed and activated that addon but the problem you said didn’t happen.

Please answer the questions below.

1. What computer operating system do you use (window or mac)

2. What version of Anki do you use?

(Ex 2.1.50 beta6, 2.1.49…)

1. Which drive do you use

(Opengl or angle)

1. Do you think image oculation addon is the problem?

I am on Windows 11 with Anki 2.1.50 beta6

Weirdly, I still can’t copy and paste text or images when the image occlusion addon is disabled, but if I right click, the cut/copy/paste options do appear if the addon is disabled.

The issue is fixed and copying and pasting works when the ImageResizer addon is disabled.

As a result of what I just checked, it was confirmed that the reason the image or text copy and paste function did not work when adding a card was due to the ImageResizer addon.

I confirmed that Image Occlusion enhanced for Anki 21 alpha works fine and doesn’t affect the problem. Is this correct?

In conclusion, you should report the bug to the creators of the ImageResizer addon and ask them to update the addon.

1 Like

I using Anki and an error has occurred, I can’t use pokemanki anymore, I tried its methods and realized it’s where the error is, I’m so confused, this has never happened to me ever, so what should I do?

You will have to use 2.1.49 to use Pokemanki until it is updated to support 2.1.50. However, the add-on developer isn’t very active so it’s also possible there won’t be any such updates.

2 Likes

But I don’t know how to control which anki beta, where should I go?

You can download different released versions here, and betas here.

2 Likes

Some users report context menu on editor fields is cutoff. Anki 2.1.50 but they didn’t specify whether it’s a beta or release candidate.