My AnkiDroid does not show any cards to be reviewed =(

Hello !!
I desperately need help because I have tried everything and do not know what to do and still I believe that with my instructions to fix I ended up making the situation even worse.
Well the problem started like this, I started using ankiMobile in 2016 and although I have ankiweb account I never used it I would add and review then on ankiweb but last week I decided to use ankiweb I reviewed my cards with it so far so good when it was the next day when I opened my ankiMobile my cards didn’t show up to be reviewed but when I opened ankiweb all the cards were to be reviewed I don’t know why it didn’t show up since my start time the next day was 12: 00 and it was already past 12:00 even so I waited, with that the cards appeared already it was 5:00pm.
After that I went to look on ankiweb and there was also the same time of 12:00 I do not know why ankiMobile did not update the cards seen on the day at the time that was stipulated, this happened in the following days both ankiweb and ankimobile was scheduled for the cards to appear at 12:00 but ankimobile only updated at 5:00pm.
Because of this the community tried to solve this but could not search for days on google and Youtube for some help but found none everything I thought could help I did, but nothing worked in this I believe I made the situation worse, After that my ankimobile is no longer showing any update card only in ankiweb until I had the idea to delete the app from the mobile ankimobile and put it back but it did no good and once again I tried to fix it by myself searched on google, Youtube ee sites and found nothing, until I saw a video on youtube about resetting the deck and did, I did it with the hope that maybe the cards would return to normal but nothing changed, I was left with only 3.670 accumulated cards (although I don’t care about the amount of accumulated cards) and no resolution at all.
To sum up: my ankiMobile does not show the cards to be reviewed any more, the time I set for the cards to show up is not respected, only in ankiWeb the cards show up, but I don’t want ankiweb to have autonomy on the cards because I don’t always have internet on my computer so I would have many cards accumulated because without internet I wouldn’t have how to access a page.

NOTE: Sorry for the huge text but I needed to write down the things I did, and I thank you very much if someone could help me.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Olá!!
Eu preciso desesperadamente de ajuda pois já tentei de tudo e não sei mais o que fazer e ainda acredito que com as minhas tentativas de arrumar eu acabei piorando ainda mais a situação.
Bem o problema começou assim, eu comecei a usar o ankiMobile em 2016 e apesa de ter conta no ankiweb eu nunca usei ele eu adicionava e revisava so no ankiweb mas semana passada resolvi usar o ankiweb revisei os meus cards com ele até ai tudo bem quando foi no dia seguinte quando eu abri o meu ankiMobile os meus cards não apareceram para ser revisados mas quando eu abri o ankiweb todos os card estavam para serem revisados eu não sei porque não apareceu já que o meu horário de inicio do dia seguinte era 12:00 e já havia passado de 12:00 mesmo assim esperei, com isso os cards foram aparecer já era 5:00pm.
Depois disso fui olhar no ankiweb e lá também estava o mesmo horário do celular 12:00 não sei porque o ankiMoile não atualizou os cards a serem vistos no dia no horário que estava estipulado, e isso aconteceu nos dias seguintes tanto o ankiweb quanto o ankimobile estava programado para os cards aparecem ao 12:00 mas o ankimobile só atualizava as 5:00pm.
Por causa disso comecei a tentar resolver isso mas não consegui procurei por dias no google e Youtube alguma ajuda mas não achei nehuma tudo o que eu achava que poderia ajudar eu fiz, mas nada adiantou nisso eu acredito que piorei a situação, pois depois disso o meu ankimobile não está mais aparecendo nenhuma atualização de card só no ankiweb até que tive a ideia de excluir o app do ankimobile do celular e colocar de novo mas não adiantou nada e mais uma vez tentei consertar por conta própria pesquisei no google, Youtube e e sites e não encontrei nada, até que vi um video no youtube sobre resetar o deck e fiz, fui fazer isso com a esperança de que talvez os cards voltassem ao normal mas não mudou nada, so fiquei com 3.670 cards acumulados (apesar de eu não me importa com a quantidade de cards acumulados) e sem resolução nenhuma.
Resumindo: o meu ankiMobile não aparece mais os cards para serem revisados hora nenhhuma, o horário que coloquei para os cards aparecerem não é respeitado, só no ankiWeb aparecem os cards, mas não quero que o ankiweb tenha autônomia nos cards pois nem sempe tenho internet no meu computador logo eu teria muitos cards acumulados pois sem internet não teria como acessar a página.

OBS:Desculpem pelo texto enorme mas eu pecisava escrever as coisas que fiz, e agradeço muito se alguém pude me ajudar.

I know English is not your native language, neither mine, but you might get more help if you posted this in English.

Obrigada pela dica, farei isso!! =]

You appear to be using AnkiDroid not AnkiMobile, so I have moved your post. It is not clear from your post what has gone wrong. If you have accidentally lost data, you could try restoring from an automatic backup.

https://faqs.ankiweb.net/restoring-an-automatic-backup-recovering-from-data-loss.html

If you are regularly syncing and you find AnkiWeb and AnkiDroid do not match, you could try force a one-way sync in the preferences screen.

Oi tudo bem?
Eu tive o mesmo problema que vocĂŞ. Resolvi da seguinte maneira:
0. Pressuposto: ankiweb e o anki no desktop estĂŁo sincronizados normalmente.

1. Desinstale o Ankidroid.
  2. No desktop/windows abra no explorer o seu celular/tablet, procure a pasta do Anki e delete ela.
  3. Reinstale.

Oi, estou com um problema semelhante, vocĂŞ conseguiu resolver?

Hi, I have a similar problem, did you manage to solve it?

Eu descobri a solução pro meu caso!!
Provavelmente é um conflito de fuso horário.
Abra o ankidroid ou ankimobile.
1-vá em configurações
2- revisando
3- e clica na opção “Processando novo fuso horário”
4- e sincronize

2 Likes

resolveu o meu problema, muito obrigado por ter postado!

Perfeito! foi isso, obrigado.

muito bom!!! resolveu para mim tbm