The Anki Palace Team is looking for someone to fill the role as our Advertisement & Marketing Lead. This is a exciting opportunity to help transform education, give back to future students, and strengthen your resume. Below you will find the expectations our team has identified for this position and link to the application.
This will primarily be a position for marketing our Anki Mastery Course. The income generated from this course is going towards the development of AnkiHub - an Anki add-on that will allow for live collaboration between users with shared decks and eventually far more.
- Applicant Qualifications:
- Advertising/marketing experience, especially with social media ad buying and conversion tracking (i.e. Facebook/Instagram, Google, Reddit)
- Advanced experience with Anki and able to draft educational emails and advertisements
- Basic photo and video editing skills
- Passion for improving education and service
- Job Responsibilities:
- Write content for emails and send weekly emails
- Design ads, manage ad spending, and track conversions
- Coordinate student ambassador program at schools
- Able to work 5-6 hours/week on average.
- Starting pay at $15+/hour (dependent on experience)
- Estimated start date: September/October, 2021