Can Not Locate Deck Tags Edit

I am working on my first deck. When I created it, I added a TTS tag for the back of all my cards in the deck. I would like to edit that tag to slow the TTS speech rate, but I can not find where I edit that affects all cards in the deck. I can see where I edit each card individually, but not the deck overall.

To impact all cards (for that note type), you’ll want to edit that on the card template(s). Field Replacements - Anki Manual

1 Like

I can not find where I edit the card template. When I first created the deck, I added a TTS tag. I want to edit that tag, but I can find the template where I can see the tag or find anything about editing a template.

I’m not sure what you mean by that, if it wasn’t on the template. Do you mean that you tagged these notes with a tag called “TTS”? Or that you put something in the field of your note?

I linked to the section of the manual that talks about adding TTS to templates. You should take a look at all of Sections 6 and 7 if you’re not familiar with how to edit your card templates.

1 Like

OK. I found it. I keep forgetting the bar at the top of my Mac screen. I hate to waste time. Sorry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.